DATEV Interface for Dynamics NAV
The Microsoft-certified DATEV Interface enables you to export your financial data easily and quickly from Dynamics NAV into DATEV pro format. An optional add-on for the import of DATEV posting Batches to Dynamics NAV is also available. The Interface therefore creates the Basis for coordinating your financial data with your tax consultant or your DATEV software.
Certifed interface between your ERP system and DATEV
Quickly and easily export your financial data into the DATEV pro format or import DATEV data from Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision). The BSH DATEV interface enables you to coordinate your data with your tax consultant or your own DATEV software. This guarantees e-balance conformity of your Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) ERP system data. The BSH DATEV interface has been technically checked by DATEV and is the first interface ever to be officially Certified for Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) and published on the DATEV Marketplace.
Standardised interface for exchanging master data (customers, vendors, G/L Accounts), postings (G/L entries and related customer/vendor entries) and the integration of additional financial accounting systems across your affiliated group.
Supported Dynamics NAV versions:
- DATEV PRO
Supported Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) versions:
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) 2013
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) 2013 R2
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) 2015
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) 2016
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) 2017
Previous versions on request.
- Certified by Microsoft (CfMD)
- Technically checked by DATEV eG
- Compatible for cloud and multitenant environments
- Export of data into DATEV pro format
- Export of transactions by gross or net method
- Output of totals and balances lists according to DATEV accounts
- Storage of output files in your NAV database
- Import of DATEV posting batches with check routines
- Import worksheet for correcting and adjusting imported postings
- Partner portal for downloads
DATEV interface for Dynamics NAV
Certified interface between Dynamics NAV and DATEV
Features of the certifed DATEV interface for Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision)
G/L accounts, customer, vendors
- Mapping of the specific DATEV account numbers to each Dynamics NAV G/L account
- Possibilty to individually define the DATEV AM/AV indicator per G/L account
- User-defined specification of up tp 20 additional fields from the customer and vendr entries to transfer additional data to DATEV
- Export of data via DATEV pro format
- Export of account labels, customers / vendors master data, payment terms, posting batches
- Limitation of the data to be exported by date range
- Consideration of foreign currencies
- Import of DATEV posting batches via DATEV pro format
- Verification of import data and transfer into Dynamics NAV
- Import worksheet for processing postings
- Import journal and archive
- DATEV journal
- Test report for data integrity
- Output of totals and balances lists on DATEV accounts
The integration into the authorization system of Dynamics NAV ensures secure and reliable operations.
Export and import can be performed by any Dynamics NAV web client as well. This feature enables the tax consultant to import the data directly into the NAV database respectively the export data.
Business Systemhaus AG is your regional and competent Microsoft-certified partner for software-based optimization of your business processes around Bayreuth, Bamberg, Nuremberg, Hof and in all of Upper Franconia, Franconia, Bavaria, Thuringia and Saxony.